Music by/with Harry Pepl can be found in the Austria Drei and Kleinschuster Sextet shares (here) and the Pepl/Pirchner Jazzwio (previous page of links).
What a shame I discovered your blog conglomerate only yesterday! I am downloading as much as I can right now, and will decide later what I will keep.
One special mention goes to the Radio Stuttgart 4tet of Nov 19 1976. The late Harald Bojé was a true pioneer of improvised electronic music and this is the first time I see something by him coming from outside of the Stockhausen orbit.
The instrument he used deserves more research by itself (where did you get that pic?). The mysterious Electronium, made my Hohner in the early 50's. That's long before Moogs and Synthis.
35 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/218769167/Abdullah_Ibrahim_2009-04-02_Cully.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218769393/Abdullah_Ibrahim_2009-04-02_Cully.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209749064/Ahmad_Jamal-George_Coleman_2000-10-26_Zurich.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209748910/Ahmad_Jamal-George_Coleman_2000-10-26_Zurich.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209739765/Ahmad_Jamal-George_Coleman_2000-10-26_Zurich.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218769592/Albert_Mangelsdorff_1961-02-19_Tuttlingen__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218769619/Albert_Mangelsdorff_1961-02-19_Tuttlingen__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
the Andrew Hill sh*tload:
Hill/Henderson Paris 1988 is already gone, sorry.
http://rapidshare.com/files/285820154/Andrew_Hill_2004-03-13_Lugano.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/285783353/Andrew_Hill_2004-03-13_Lugano.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/285761617/Andrew_Hill_2004-03-13_Lugano.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/285737159/Andrew_Hill_2004-03-13_Lugano.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/285700698/Andrew_Hill_2006-04-07_Geneva.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/285695461/Andrew_Hill_2006-04-07_Geneva.part2.rar.html
(another one in the Von Freeman sh*tload, see below...)
http://rapidshare.com/files/226280319/Austria_Drei_1978-02_Innsbruck___1981-06-01_Wien__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226280207/Austria_Drei_1978-02_Innsbruck___1981-06-01_Wien__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/236953053/Bennie_Maupin_2008-11-07_Berlin__256_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215754670/Billy_Higgins_1998-07-14_Perugia__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215754766/Billy_Higgins_1998-07-14_Perugia__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215753247/Billy_Higgins_1998-07-14_Perugia__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340926440/Bobby_Hutcherson-Tete_Montoliu_1991-11-06_Koeln.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340919601/Bobby_Hutcherson-Tete_Montoliu_1991-11-06_Koeln.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340904458/Bobby_Hutcherson-Tete_Montoliu_1991-11-06_Koeln.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209743832/Broetzmann-Mangelsdorff-Bennink_1985-01-14_Berlin.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209742745/Broetzmann-Mangelsdorff-Bennink_1985-01-14_Berlin.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209733919/Broetzmann-Mangelsdorff-Bennink_1985-01-14_Berlin.part3.rar.html
a sh*tload of Bud Shank w/Bob Cooper, Albert Mangelsdorff, Joe Zawinul a.o.:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221170488/Bud_Shank_1988-02-10_Rastede.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221174528/Bud_Shank_1994-06_Eastleigh.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221164162/Bud_Shank_1994-06_Eastleigh.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221200265/BudShank-BobCooper-AlbertMangelsdorff.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221200367/BudShank-BobCooper-AlbertMangelsdorff.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221197834/BudShank-BobCooper-AlbertMangelsdorff.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221186296/BudShank-BobCooper.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221184321/BudShank-BobCooper.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/321335383/Cecil_Taylor_1969-11-06_Berlin__256_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344352329/CecilTaylor_1985-06-29_Montreal.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344335743/CecilTaylor_1985-06-29_Montreal.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337752525/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337742621/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337717374/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337706133/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337705746/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337693008/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part6.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337689271/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part7.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337684357/Cedar_Walton_1984-05-05_Ancona__ubu-edit_.part8.rar.html
some great Charlie Mariano:
http://rapidshare.com/files/265786496/Charlie_Mariano-Ali_Haurand-Daniel_Humair_1999-03-13_Geneve__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265765819/Charlie_Mariano-Ali_Haurand-Daniel_Humair_1999-03-13_Geneve__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265778724/Charlie_Mariano_-_Cholet-Kaenzig-Papaux_2003-12-19_Fribourg__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265787929/Charlie_Mariano_-_Cholet-Kaenzig-Papaux_2003-12-19_Fribourg__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221531144/Charlie_Mariano_2002-10-03_Dresden__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221531872/Charlie_Mariano_2002-10-03_Dresden__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221530879/Charlie_Mariano_2002-10-03_Dresden__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221117741/Chet_Baker-Allen_Eager_1982-06-19_Amsterdam.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209819025/Claude_Chalhoub_2003-07-06_Duisburg.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209816245/Claude_Chalhoub_2003-07-06_Duisburg.part2.rar.html
high gloss stuff from CTI (also look for some Freddie Hubbard in the previously posted lists):
http://rapidshare.com/files/301145748/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/301145776/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/301145330/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/301141234/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/301068939/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/301041511/CTI_All_Stars_1972-08_Munich.part6.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/295536252/CTI_All_Stars_1973-07-29_Seattle.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/295533971/CTI_All_Stars_1973-07-29_Seattle.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/295527279/CTI_All_Stars_1973-07-29_Seattle.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/295498673/CTI_All_Stars_1973-07-29_Seattle.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/295496079/CTI_All_Stars_1973-07-29_Seattle.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/382246718/Ellington_Legacy_Orchestra_1999-04-17_Aarau.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/382259172/Ellington_Legacy_Orchestra_1999-04-17_Aarau.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/382257388/Ellington_Legacy_Orchestra_1999-04-17_Aarau.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209866216/Elliott_Sharp_2003-05-10_Zurich.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209866087/Elliott_Sharp_2003-05-10_Zurich.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209855538/Elliott_Sharp_2003-05-10_Zurich.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/242197760/Erich_Kleinschuster_Sextet_1976-10-04_Wien__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/242245163/Erich_Kleinschuster_Sextet_1976-10-04_Wien__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/242253308/Erich_Kleinschuster_Sextet_1976-10-04_Wien__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
some goodies by George Russell:
http://rapidshare.com/files/265812604/George_Russell_1964_Newport_-_1965_Europe.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265802490/George_Russell_1964_Newport_-_1965_Europe.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265795375/George_Russell_1964_Newport_-_1965_Europe.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265854684/George_Russell_1987-10-02_Washington_DC.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265854460/George_Russell_1987-10-02_Washington_DC.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265854539/George_Russell_1987-10-02_Washington_DC.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265824158/George_Russell_1987-10-02_Washington_DC.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340955165/George_Coleman_1983-07-14_Perugia__ubu-edit_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/266181736/Howard_Riley_-_Joachim_Kuhn_-_Jason_Rebello_-_Andrew_Hill_1991-01-28_Bristol.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/266161581/Howard_Riley_-_Joachim_Kuhn_-_Jason_Rebello_-_Andrew_Hill_1991-01-28_Bristol.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/266156170/Howard_Riley_-_Joachim_Kuhn_-_Jason_Rebello_-_Andrew_Hill_1991-01-28_Bristol.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/266139239/Howard_Riley_-_Joachim_Kuhn_-_Jason_Rebello_-_Andrew_Hill_1991-01-28_Bristol.part4.rar.html
some good guitar music byJohn Abercrombie and John McLaughlin:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581444/John_Abercrombie_1996-05-22_London__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581615/John_Abercrombie_1996-05-22_London__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581730/John_Abercrombie_1996-05-22_London__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581203/John_Abercrombie_2004-09-24_Viersen__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221581089/John_Abercrombie_2004-09-24_Viersen__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215694593/John_Mclaughlin_1996-04-13_Epinay-sur-Seine.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215713903/John_Mclaughlin_1996-04-13_Epinay-sur-Seine.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215713214/John_Mclaughlin_1996-04-13_Epinay-sur-Seine.part3.rar.html
some fine John Surman:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584569/John_Surman-Jean_Paul_Celea-Daniel_Humair_2005-11-11_Nevers__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584632/John_Surman-Jean_Paul_Celea-Daniel_Humair_2005-11-11_Nevers__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584689/John_Surman-Jean_Paul_Celea-Daniel_Humair_2005-11-11_Nevers__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584660/John_Surman-Pierre_Favre_2003-10-09_Leipzig__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584698/John_Surman-Pierre_Favre_2003-10-09_Leipzig__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221584543/John_Surman-Pierre_Favre_2003-10-09_Leipzig__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
a great concert by the unsung Lenny Popkin:
http://rapidshare.com/files/377967276/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/377972639/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/377987979/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/377993952/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/378011293/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/378013751/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris.part6.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/379060797/Lenny_Popkin_2002-04-02_Paris_FIX.rar.html
a little PS to the huge list of Freddie Hubbard shows (see previous links listing):
http://rapidshare.com/files/265878916/McCoy_Tyner-Freddie_Hubbard_1990-07-13_Stuttgart.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/265876446/McCoy_Tyner-Freddie_Hubbard_1990-07-13_Stuttgart.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221615554/Michel_Camilo_2007-04_13_Bern__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221616540/Michel_Camilo_2007-04_13_Bern__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221636669/Monk_All_Star_Tentet_2000-04-04_Paris__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221634373/Monk_All_Star_Tentet_2000-04-04_Paris__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
a fabulous live version of Monk's Casino (feat. Die Enttäuschung & Alexander von Schlippenbach):
http://rapidshare.com/files/230927197/Monks_Casino_1998-01-28_Hamburg__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/230926719/Monks_Casino_1998-01-28_Hamburg__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/230924329/Monks_Casino_1998-01-28_Hamburg__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/230886216/Monks_Casino_1998-01-28_Hamburg__ubu-edit_.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/230883330/Monks_Casino_1998-01-28_Hamburg__ubu-edit_.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344327436/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344319494/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344309794/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344300061/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344286102/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344277068/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part6.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/344264577/Moppa_Elliott___Mostly_Other_People_Do_The_Killing_2009-05-29_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part7.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209488141/New_New_York_Art_Quartet_2002-09-01_Willisau.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/209479653/New_New_York_Art_Quartet_2002-09-01_Willisau.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/242188045/Nicolas_Simion___Zoltan_Lantos_2000-06-17_Berlin.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/236998087/Oregon_2008-07-10_Hamburg__256_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/237003385/Oregon_2008-07-11_Hamburg__256_.rar.html
Music by/with Harry Pepl can be found in the Austria Drei and Kleinschuster Sextet shares (here) and the Pepl/Pirchner Jazzwio (previous page of links).
http://rapidshare.com/files/346707313/Piano_For_Duke_1969-11-06_Berlin__320_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/346707311/Piano_For_Duke_1969-11-06_Berlin__320_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/346705172/Piano_For_Duke_1969-11-06_Berlin__320_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/345441249/Piano_Workshop_1965-10-30_Berlin_1965__320_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/173861621/Pietro_Tonolo_-_Joe_Chambers_2008-07-19_Perugia.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/173861790/Pietro_Tonolo_-_Joe_Chambers_2008-07-19_Perugia.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/173853822/Pietro_Tonolo_-_Joe_Chambers_2008-07-19_Perugia.part3.rar.html
New Awlins gumbo:
http://rapidshare.com/files/218777743/Professor_Longhair-Dr._John_1977-11-19_New_Orleans.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218777801/Professor_Longhair-Dr._John_1977-11-19_New_Orleans.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218777720/Professor_Longhair-Dr._John_1977-11-19_New_Orleans.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218776176/Professor_Longhair_1977-03-16_New_Orleans.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218776099/Professor_Longhair_1977-03-16_New_Orleans.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/286436548/Professor_Longhair_1979-04-27_New_Orleans.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/286436799/Professor_Longhair_1979-04-27_New_Orleans.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340892129/Randy_Weston_1984-09-02_Chicago__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340888513/Randy_Weston_1984-09-02_Chicago__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340878931/Randy_Weston_1984-09-02_Chicago__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340869333/Randy_Weston_1984-09-02_Chicago__ubu-edit_.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221602579/Randy_Weston_1993-02-20_Birmingham__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221602742/Randy_Weston_1993-02-20_Birmingham__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221602604/Randy_Weston_1993-02-20_Birmingham__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
bright moments! bright moments!
http://rapidshare.com/files/166899347/Roland_Kirk_1964_Berlin_Milano_Paris_-_final-goodyPitchFix.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/166888862/Roland_Kirk_1964_Berlin_Milano_Paris_-_final-goodyPitchFix.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218781477/Roland_Kirk_1970-02-22_Paris.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218794602/Roland_Kirk_1970-02-22_Paris.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218781578/Roland_Kirk_1970-02-22_Paris.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218781220/Roland_Kirk_1970-02-22_Paris.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/94528041/Roland_Kirk_1974-04-04_NYC.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/94533230/Roland_Kirk_1974-04-04_NYC.part2.rar.html
some fine Sam Rivers:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221237819/Sam_Rivers_1972-01-01_Philadelphia.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221237279/Sam_Rivers_1972-01-01_Philadelphia.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221243260/Sam_Rivers_1976-09-02_Amsterdam.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221242194/Sam_Rivers_1976-09-02_Amsterdam.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221246254/Sam_Rivers_1978-03-30_NYC.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221250720/Sam_Rivers_1978-03-30_NYC.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215782636/Sean_Bergin___Friends_2001-01-23_Amsterdam.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215790173/Sean_Bergin___Friends_2001-01-23_Amsterdam.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215806799/Sean_Bergin___Friends_2001-01-23_Amsterdam.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215810087/Sean_Bergin___Friends_2001-01-23_Amsterdam.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/215822790/Sean_Bergin___Friends_2001-01-23_Amsterdam.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/346767624/Sonny_Rollins_1965-04-30_NYC__goody-ubu-edit_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218811491/SophieAlour_2005-11-04_Paris.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218812389/SophieAlour_2005-11-04_Paris.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/218813446/SophieAlour_2005-11-04_Paris.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212514048/Steve_Swell-Gebhard_Ullmann_2006-10-29_Zurich.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212514309/Steve_Swell-Gebhard_Ullmann_2006-10-29_Zurich.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212513368/Steve_Swell-Gebhard_Ullmann_2006-10-29_Zurich.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221226622/Steven_Bernstein_Diaspora_Soul_2000-06-24_Berlin__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221224964/Steven_Bernstein_Diaspora_Soul_2000-06-24_Berlin__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212483531/Sun_Ra_Arkestra_2009-03-21_Zurich.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212483685/Sun_Ra_Arkestra_2009-03-21_Zurich.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/212480375/Sun_Ra_Arkestra_2009-03-21_Zurich.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221643877/Tackhead_2004-08-27_Willisau.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/221642509/Tackhead_2004-08-27_Willisau.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/340851146/The_Unthanks_2010-01-23_London__BBC_Maida_Vale_Session_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/181726094/Tippett-Moholo-Minafric_Orchestra_2008-09-02_Sant_Anna_Arresi.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/181740175/Tippett-Moholo-Minafric_Orchestra_2008-09-02_Sant_Anna_Arresi.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/181723748/Tippett-Moholo-Minafric_Orchestra_2008-09-02_Sant_Anna_Arresi.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/234329022/Veryan_Weston-Luc_Ex_2009-04-09_Amsterdam.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/234353890/Veryan_Weston-Luc_Ex_2009-04-09_Amsterdam.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/234382309/Veryan_Weston-Luc_Ex_2009-04-09_Amsterdam.part3.rar.html
the Von Freeman sh*tload - long live Vonski!
http://rapidshare.com/files/346853037/Von___Chico_Freeman_1990-07-14_Den_Haag__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/346852143/Von___Chico_Freeman_1990-07-14_Den_Haag__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/346839470/Von___Chico_Freeman_1990-07-14_Den_Haag__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/274045569/Von_Freeman-Andrew_Hill_2005-03-24_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/274038808/Von_Freeman-Andrew_Hill_2005-03-24_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/274030657/Von_Freeman-Andrew_Hill_2005-03-24_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/274026231/Von_Freeman-Andrew_Hill_2005-03-24_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/274010637/Von_Freeman-Andrew_Hill_2005-03-24_Amsterdam__ubu-edit_.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277309071/Von_Freeman-Johnny_Griffin_1999-06-25_26_Amsterdam.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277309001/Von_Freeman-Johnny_Griffin_1999-06-25_26_Amsterdam.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277297448/Von_Freeman-Johnny_Griffin_1999-06-25_26_Amsterdam.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277254028/Von_Freeman-Johnny_Griffin_1999-06-25_26_Amsterdam.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/270452404/Von_Freeman_1977-08-15_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/270460468/Von_Freeman_1977-08-15_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/270462065/Von_Freeman_1977-08-15_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/271208770/Von_Freeman_1977-08-16_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/271217800/Von_Freeman_1977-08-16_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/271220750/Von_Freeman_1977-08-16_Amsterdam__ubu_edit_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/271476158/Von_Freeman_1995-01-20_Paris.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/271468466/Von_Freeman_1995-01-20_Paris.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277173347/Von_Freeman_1997-08-30_Chicago__75th_b-day_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277158781/Von_Freeman_1997-08-30_Chicago__75th_b-day_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277142447/Von_Freeman_1997-08-30_Chicago__75th_b-day_.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277244924/Von_Freeman_2002-09-01_Chicago__80th_b-day_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277207268/Von_Freeman_2002-09-01_Chicago__80th_b-day_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/277178471/Von_Freeman_2002-09-01_Chicago__80th_b-day_.part3.rar.html
the Warne Marsh sh*tload:
http://rapidshare.com/files/226715238/Warne_Marsh-Gary_Foster_1971-08-09_Pasadena.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226708969/Warne_Marsh-Gary_Foster_1971-08-09_Pasadena.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226737592/Warne_Marsh-Jimmy_Raney-Lou_Levy_1982-09-05_Chicago.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226735640/Warne_Marsh-Jimmy_Raney-Lou_Levy_1982-09-05_Chicago.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226721894/Warne_Marsh-Red_Mitchell_1980-04_Stockholm.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226722760/Warne_Marsh-Red_Mitchell_1980-04_Stockholm.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226698904/Warne_Marsh_1975-11-16_Mount_Shasta__ubu_s_edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226696510/Warne_Marsh_1975-11-16_Mount_Shasta__ubu_s_edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123658424/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123664329/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123671008/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123745253/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part4.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123749909/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part5.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123758292/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part6.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/123760848/Warne_Marsh_1983-03-31_Voorburg.part7.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226766794/Warne_Marsh_1984-03-10_-_1984-11-25_Oslo__ubu-edit_.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226766658/Warne_Marsh_1984-03-10_-_1984-11-25_Oslo__ubu-edit_.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/226768892/Warne_Marsh_1984-03-10_-_1984-11-25_Oslo__ubu-edit_.part3.rar.html
and finally a great early show each by one of my favorite tenor players, Wayne Shorter:
http://rapidshare.com/files/375347205/Wayne_Shorter_1965-08-01_NYC.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/375346791/Wayne_Shorter_1965-08-01_NYC.part2.rar.html
:: finis ::
well, not quite... seems I forgot this one here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/236984159/Lee_Konitz_-_Martial_Solal_2008-09-06_Frankfurt__256_.rar.html
What a shame I discovered your blog conglomerate only yesterday! I am downloading as much as I can right now, and will decide later what I will keep.
One special mention goes to the Radio Stuttgart 4tet of Nov 19 1976. The late Harald Bojé was a true pioneer of improvised electronic music and this is the first time I see something by him coming from outside of the Stockhausen orbit.
The instrument he used deserves more research by itself (where did you get that pic?). The mysterious Electronium, made my Hohner in the early 50's. That's long before Moogs and Synthis.
Ah, the download is finished.
Will send more comments.
Big thanks for the CTI recordings, great Hubbard stuff, just getting round to these now :)
thanks ubu roi, cool shit
Thanks for this last chance for so many great shows. I've already DL'd the Baker-Eager and the Hubbard-Tyner shows.
I hope you'll be back at full speed in the future. I hope the RS changes and other madness don't discourage you. Thanks for all you've done.
Ok, so we're done here - files are gone.
Don't ask for re-ups, please.
Post a Comment